- Effort is a choice
- Not honouring the contracts you make with yourself is exhausting.
- People who look for reasons why things won’t work, struggle to take action.
- People who look for reasons why things will work—and solve problems as they arise—make things happen.
- It’s better to do nothing than to work on something that doesn’t matter.
- It’s better to rest than to climb the wrong mountain.
- It’s better to be alone than to spend time with toxic people.
- Ignoring a problem doesn’t make it go away.
What’s your favourite flavour ICE CREAM?