- It is easier to make the right decision if you are surrounded by better choices.
- Errors are part of the process but shouldn’t become part of the pattern.
- Take action in spite of motivation.
- Work on the top 2 inches.
- Do more of what makes you uncomfortable.
- The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
- Ask questions instead of making statements.
- Life comes to us in seasons of winning AND losing.
BONUS:How much overlap is there between what you say is important to you and how you spent your time over the last month?