- Design your ecosystem to set you up for success.
- Make the best of challenging situations, even when you can’t be perfect.
- Include controlled variety in your life.
- You enter the world with nothing and you leave with nothing.
- Stop rationalising your slip-ups.
- Humans tend to prefer leisure over labour.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- If you resist the reality of slow progress, five years from now you’ll simply be five years older and still looking for a shortcut.
When is enough enough?